Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Party on the Block

On Saturday night, four houses in our sub division put together a block party. It was so much fun!! There was tons of delicious food, a huge blow up jump house for the kids, and a live band. The band (Scratch) was the best part! They were awesome! Everyone was dancing in the streets, enjoying each other's company, and having a great time. Aspen enjoyed dancing with Logan and playing with Paige and Riley.

Thanks to those in the neighborhood for throwing an awesome party! I love this town!!!! :)






3 comments:

Hofhine Fam said...

Becca-
I love that you guys are all so close. It looks like you have a great neighborhood. Your family is darling. Iam glad to see you are doing well. I love that we can all keep in touch through our blogs. We need to get together when I come in town. em

Trisha said...

yeah you have a blog. Now this can't be an excuse for us to not get together so lets plan something.

Anonymous said...

Becca,
You are awesome. I love the pictures from Alaska and I did notice the size of the fish you caught and my sons caught. LOL

This is absolutely perfect. I have even seen a picture of Jared in his suit WITHOUT a hat! I need to sit down now I am weak from that experience. He actually has hair...
Love you- Cheryl