
For FHE last Monday night, we carved pumpkins. Daddy cut the pumkins and made the scary faces, and Mommy and Aspen cleaned out the pumpkins and separated the insides from the seeds. We cleaned the seeds and later cooked them after they dried out. I think we jumped the gun a little bit because our pumpkins are already starting to look a little scary--not like the good scary--like the eyes and mouths are already starting to sag a little bit scary. O well. Here are some pictures from that night.









8 comments:
cute pumpkins! i love halloween, it's my fav holiday! oh, and i laugh everytime i think about our men and their softball record! :)
Looks like you guys had so much fun, such fun traditions to do with our kids. Your Family is sooo cute! I told Sommer I am gona be in town in a couple weeks, so we need to all get together.
How cute!! I love this time of year. It's so fun with kids! I'm loving your blog too- keep the posts coming.
That looks like so much fun! your pumpkins still look cute from far away so don't worry :) your blog is so cute!
Looks like you had a great time. That is so much fun. They turned out great!
So cute! We usually do that each year-but with all that has gone on with us-we don't even have our fall stuff up yet! Fun memories for your kids!
Tag...You're it! Tell us 6 quirks about yourself!
DUDE!!!!! It was soooo good to talk to you tonight. Did I tell you I miss my only ID friend?! :) Glad to hear all is well back "home", and that Jared hasn't broken every bone in his body... yet, anyway. Your kids are adorable. Time flies, that's for sure. I'll let ya know what "it" turns out to be come Tuesday. More then, love ya dudes! A&J
Post a Comment