Friday, November 14, 2008

Trick or Treat


Like I always say--better late than never right? Yes, I have been a slacker and haven't updated my blogs in weeks, but better late than never :) Let's pretend that Halloween just ended. I can't believe we are halfway into November. Where are the days, weeks, and months going?

Enough about that. Here was our October:

We took Aspen and Chaz to the Halloween Carnival. Aspen had a great time, and Chaz slept halfway through the carnival, so I guess he had a great time too. Every game Aspen played, I swear she won! Either every kid won, or I am taking Aspen to Vegas, and we are gambling away our fortune! The highlight for Aspen was of course seeing Treyce (Chris and Sommer's little boy).


For Halloween, we took Aspen and Chaz to the Trunk or Treat at the church parking lot. I handed out candy to the kids and Jared took our kids around to all the other cars. After the Trunk or Treat, we took our kids to see all the grandmas and grandpas. It was such an enjoyable night. We didn't get to bed until late.

The night after Halloween, Jared and I went to a Halloween party at the Kirkham's house. We had such a great time!! My husband dressed up as a drag queen, and I went as Cruella Deville. We ate food, played games (Spoons and Bonco--did I say that right?), and then played Rock Band.



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Becca,

I love the Halloween Pictures and of course my beautiful grandchildren who are absolutely perfect! Thanks for updating I have missed seeing new pictures.

Love You lots, Cheryl

Bobbi said...

Becca cute pictures of your kids and it is great to see your updated blog!!!j/k. The party was way fun :)