Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back To Earth



Alright--so I basically fell off the face of the earth around Thanksgiving time. C'mon don't lie to me--you all enjoyed the festivity of a warm colorful turkey background for the better part of five months. It has been crazy, and we have had a lot going on alright? Does that count as an excuse? I don't even know how to catch up on the last five months, so how about I start with now, and then I will fill you in on later as we go?

Last weekend we went to Utah--Tooele to be exact for a baby blessing. O yeah, backup-- my little sister Jen was pregnant, and she had a beautiful baby girl on New Year's Eve. They named her Maddy. We stayed at Liz's house the night before, stayed up late, got up early, got everyone dressed, and headed to Tooele (also known as BFE). Just as we pulled into town, we learned that the power was out in the entire town, so there was no electricity, and church was canceled. Some phone calls were made, and it was decided to have the baby blessing at Jen's house. It actually was such a neat, spiritual, and powerful experience.

Liz, Jen, and I all coordinated matching Easter outfits, so the kids were all matching that day. We had to take pictures of course. It was priceless :) Joe was missing Meranda the whole time---okay back up again---my little brother is engaged to Meranda Giles!!! Yeah!!! More on all that later w/ pictures.

Anyway---here are the pictures from that day, and I am back, so ya'll can quit pestering me about updating my blog! :) Actually, I am glad you all are, so now I can get back into it.





6 comments:

Trisha said...

What you posted?!!!Yeah!!!!

Anyways, You guys have one good looking group of grandkids. I can't believe Jen has a baby. It's crazy how time flies--seeing the pictures of you and your sisters makes me remember all the "FHE's" we had.:)It was good to spend the afternoon with you the other day. We need to make sure we keep doing stuff. Benny leaves in a few days and then I'll be so lonely. So we have to get together

MJ said...

Good to see you are still alive! :) That pic of the kids matching is sooooo adorable!! Fun times--I have been spending lots of time with my 4 sisters lately and know what you feel like!!! You girls are all beautiful!

Sommer and Chris said...

Holy Cow - YOU ARE ALIVE j/k.

Good to see you remeber your password to update your blog..he he

Jenna said...

yeah for the update!! Super cute easter background by the way. :) I adored the matching easter outfits!! The pictures were adorable. Keep it up (meaning, don't leave the easter background up until the 4th of July!) :)

Sidney said...

Hey Becca! I didn't know you had a blog! I haven't been keeping up w/ mine ever since this whole move! It was so fun seeing you guys at Grandma's! Allegra loved playing w/ Aspen!

Bobbi said...

glad to see you are back among the living! j/k! good to have you back :)