
We had a good Easter. I am still having issues with my camera and computer, so I can only use the pictures off my cell phone, which is highly irritating! I have the cutest pictures on my camera, and I can't post them right now, or in other words, I don't want to walk my happy bottom down stairs to the other computer to download them :)
Back on track--let's see---where were we? Yes--Easter. So on Saturday, we went to the Easter egg hunt. I ended up having to meet Jared there. He brought the kids with him. It took forever for me to find a parking spot (no I didn't come from home, so I couldn't walk), and I ran a marathon in order to get to the park by 10:00AM. Okay--so it was more like a 1/2 mile sprint, but it felt like a marathon--sympathy is what I am looking for people :)
So the fire horn goes off just as I round the corner. The kids at the hunt all start running buck wild. It took me about two minutes to find Jared and the kids. By the time I found the kids, the hunt was about over. Aspen ended up with seven smarties and Chaz got four or five. We must not have been interested in the eggs, because we ended up O for O in the egg department. Aunt Katie took pity on us, and gave Chaz an egg afterwards. Thanks Katie!! LOL--Wow, so I guess we didn't have it quite figured out. The good news is that the kids had a great time :) I snapped a couple quick pictures on my phone.
We had a great Easter. The kids got to wear their new outfits, the choir sounded awesome, we had dinner at Roger's house, the kids enjoyed an Easter egg hunt there, and then we flew kites after the hunt. It was awesome. I would love to post pictures of the kids in their outfits and the kite flying, but unfortunately I am in a fight with my computer and camera still :) They don't like each other. (Can you tell I am not bitter at all?)
Anyways--more pictures later :) Here is what I have for now, until I get the energy to go downstairs and work on that computer (and my basement is freezing--so not enticing)






3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had an amazing Easter. That Easter egg hunt must have been packed if the eggs were gone that fast.
That is awesome that you are the Choir directer. What a great calling, it would scare me have to death! Looks like you guys are doing well, how is the staying at home thing for you? Can't wait to see more pictures.
Super cute pics - how do you get them off your cell phone? :) yes, I'm a retartd - it sounds like you had a ton of fun - yeah for family time.
Where was the easter egg hunt at? Anyways, we'll be up there today. I'm watching Ryan and Shauna's kids while they are in Jamaica. We'll have to get Aspen and Allegra together!
Post a Comment