Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthday Boy


A couple weeks ago, my baby boy Chaz turned one. Here are some pictures from his birthday party. We had a barbeque with family and friends, and I cooked a dinosaur cake. Chaz played in his own cake mommy made for him, and opened his presents. The kids played in the water, ate cup cakes, and had a great time.

I can't believe my little Moto Man is one already. It seems like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms as a newborn, rocking him to sleep. And although he still only has two teeth, he is growing up faster than my heart can handle. He is such a sweet baby, and no matter how old he gets, he will always be my little boy. I love you Moto!!!


















5 comments:

The Hammers said...

Hey Becca! I found you through my daily blogstalking. Can you believe our boys are a year old already? It goes too fast. I feel like I need to slow down, but can't. Anyway, I'll put you in my friends and family list so I can "stalk" you often. :) Talk to you soon! Casie

Christina said...

Look at you, Becca! Got sucked into the blogging world too, huh? Your page is adorable!! So cute! I found you on Cindy's page. If you don't mind, I'll drop in and see your cute little family every now & again. You're welcome to our blog, just send me your email and I'll let you in (it's private). See ya around. chhudman@hotmail.com

christine said...

Hey Becca! I'm so glad you started a blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch. I had no idea you had another baby-they are both so adorable! Check out my blog if you want (just click on my name above my comment on your blog). Glad you are doing so well!

Cindy said...

Nice job on the dinosaur cake! It is really cute!! So glad you have a blog now!!

Ras Family said...

Becca, I am so glad that you started a blog!!! Your kids are beautiful! This is such a great way to catch up with friends.